2
A video showing a woman shooting her children's iPhones has gone viral. The woman blames their social media addiction for her actions.


"I hereby denounce the effects that social media have on my children," she shouts before taking a shot at the device. "I refuse to be cursed. I refuse to be disobeyed. I take back my role as your parent."

After she shoots the iPhone twice, the individual recording the incident goes around getting the pieces and returns them on top of a stump. The mother then goes for the finish...
...With a sledgehammer and made sure the phones were beyond recovery. 

Isn't the mother sort of hypocritical? Making this statement on a phone, for all intents and purposes to be posted to social media, the exact same thing she’s telling her kids not to do.

I bet her kids be like...


Check out the whole video for yourself below... For Gadget lovers, viewer discretion is advised. Poor iPhones 

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Hilarious sturv I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in eh... She shoulda sold it or something. Why shoot a phone? :-?

      Delete

 
Top