2
Google recently launched a tool to rate your site's speed and Mobile-friendliness.
It takes your URL and measures on a scale of 1-100 your mobile design and loading speed. It looks at things like CSS, HTML, scripts, and images to see how long it takes for your website to load on both a desktop and mobile device.

According to Google an average user leaves the site if it doesn’t load on mobile within three seconds, so if your site takes much longer than that, your rating will appear lower.

I took the test and my blog was Mobile-friendly

But performed poorly when it comes to speed


dislike  photo MomentCam_20160605144829_zpsesmvfxvk.gif

Good thing they send a detailed report to your mail on the issues and how to fix them.



Time to get to work...

imma go super saiyan on y'all  photo MomentCam_20160605144931_zps8yvqjkzc.gif

TEST YOUR SITE - THINK WITH GOOGLE here



Post a Comment Blogger

  1. I just got my result. Thanks Fred

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you score better than I did.
      Working to improve mine. Will test again soon as I'm done

      Delete

 
Top