5
Wait! They are actually for real. The internet has a lot of weird stuff going on. If you’re considering ending a relationship but don't have the "Liver" to do it yourself, might I point you toward the latest in breakup technology? The Breakup Shop is a new website that offers to end your relationship for you.

See their "About Us" page.

For just $10, the Breakup Shop will send your soon-to-be ex a “personalized breakup message created by our expert breakup team.” The site also offers other breakup options: There’s a breakup email, a standard or customizable letter, or a phone call where one of their Heartbreakers will call your significant other and perform the breakup for you over the phone.

You can also become a "Heartbreaker" and earn income. 
Please I need a Site where I can download food... Lol

So what are your thoughts about this site? Innovative? Crazy? Or just plain wicked?

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Wickedness.....Everyone deserves to be single,for real? I don't think so..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes na... LoL!

      It's not by force to be in a relationship

      Delete
  2. OMG. That's awesome, this shop is da bomb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @selfhelpnemonik and Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran

    ReplyDelete

 
Top